jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Visit to class sociocultural animation of Faitanar in Spain

Faitanar is the training center where I did my study of sociocultural animation. After making a video conference with they, the actual class of sociocultural animators, I promised that if I would go to Spain visited them a talk on the EVS



And so it has been, last week I visited my beloved country to see my family and closest friends. Also I found for a bit of time to keep my promise.


For It displaying my unique style, I made a special morning, it wasn't a normal conversation. I prepared a series of games to discover the secrets of the EVS


It was a pleasure, as it is a good promotion, are lively and fun class! It was a great morning!


A hug to everyone!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario