lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

Official day of the child in Poland

The day of June 1 in Poland is the official day of the the child. In our foundation and could not be less, we organized a spectacular day full of activities on a nearby park. I made balloon figures, I took part of the football games and also I organized a mini disco with crazy dancing for nearly an hour long and finally I cooperated with police lublin!

official Poster

workshop of art



                              our place                                  

 "PandaPoli" Some people said that inside was a Spanish heart...



 Sports area and soccer field

King of the ballons


Catman

Besides the day ended with a visit from my friend Raquel, a EVS volunter that I knew that in a meeting in march! One of the most fun days I've experienced this year!

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario