jueves, 31 de julio de 2014

Farewell Letter: Like a Starts

These are the last letters in this blog. I have been keeping and caring for him during one year in my EVS and now I will conclude with this letter after almost 135 post.

It's been exciting twelve months, full of experience, full of magic, full of special people and the some odd monster. Twelve months that have been full of life... that have done much to change me.
Thanks to each of you who have helped me during my EVS in Lublin, Poland, thanks to each of you my little friends for making me part of your happiness and your joy.
Lublin Thanks for take care of me, thank you for the opportunity Sempre a Frente.
never forget this year, always you will have a piece in the starts of my dreams.

              I'll miss the magic of Kowalska friends... I'm sure I will be back someday to see everybody!

                                        thanks! dziękuję! gracias


Live as if you will die tomorrow. Learn as if you'll live forever.

1 comentario :